First off, you may have noticed that my pace of blogging has fallen way off lately.
I’ve learned it’s hard to blog when traveling, particularly when internet access is spotty.
Then, there’s always a lot to catch up on when I get home.
Stick Around, There’s More to Come
I have some 200 unpublished posts in my queue. Some are first drafts, some are ideas that I want to write about, and others are merely titles.
The unfinished posts are on topics such as these:
- Ten Reasons Why I Loved the Radisson Blu Le Metropolitan in Paris
- Spontaneous Travel, the Oregon Coast, and Rest Stop Hotel Coupons
- A Weeklong All-Inclusive Vacation for $600
- Fun Things to Do with Teens and Tweens in Helena, Montana
- Why Paris is a Priceline Bidders Paradise
- Evolution of a Points and Miles Blogger
- Three Easy Day Trips from Paris
- Some of My Favorite Place-Based Blogs
- DIY Foodie Tour of the Latin Quarter
- Where to Stay on Sanibel Island
- What is the Open Skies Biz Bed Experience Really Like?
- The Best Frequent Flyer Program for Budget Domestic Travelers
- Zion to Bryce Revisited
What I want to write about may not be what you want to read about. Sometimes I feel like this blog is all over the map.
As I consider the future direction of the blog, I am open to reader suggestions.
Feel free to drop me a line, or share in the comments!