There are at least four active contests to win a free trip for a family of four to Universal Studios in Florida to see the Wizarding World of Harry Potter, including the brand new Diagon Alley.
Some of these contests end tomorrow, so enter now for a chance to win!
I’ve been fascinated by all the press accounts this week about the new Hogwarts Express ride and Diagon Alley and I’m dying to go! The park will officially open to the public July 8, 2014.
Here are four ways to win a free to trip to Universal Studio’s Harry Potter World
Fandango Harry Potter World Sweepstakes
One lucky family will enjoy the action and fun of Universal Orlando® Resort, including early admission to The Wizarding World of Harry Potter™. The grand prize includes:
- Roundtrip airfare to Orlando, Florida for a family of four
- Hotel accommodations on-site at the new Universal’s Cabana Bay Beach Resort
- Ground transportation between airport and hotel in Orlando
- Admission to both Universal Studios Florida® and Universal’s Islands of Adventure® theme parks, including Early Park Admission* to The Wizarding World of Harry Potter™ one hour before the parks open
- Tickets to Blue Man Group
- Admission to Wet ‘n Wild® Orlando waterpark
Enter here by 9 pm PT on June 30, 2014.
Southwest Vacations Universal Orlando Sweepstakes
Enter here for a chance to win a Southwest family vacation package to Universal Studios Florida® and Universal’s Islands of Adventure® theme parks. The family vacation package includes:
- Roundtrip air fare for up to four via Southwest Airlines® to Orlando, Florida
- Three-night stay at one of four on-site hotels at Universal Orlando® Resort
- 3-Day/2-Park Tickets for up to four people to Universal Studios Florida® and Universal’s Islands of Adventure® theme parks
- Four-day rental car from Alamo
- Two (2) wands from The Wizarding World of Harry Potter™
- Four (4) tickets to Blue Man Group show at Universal CityWalk®
Enter by June 30, 2014. See the official entry form for details.
Orlando Visitors Bureau Sweepstakes
The Orlando Visitors Bureau is sponsoring a sweepstakes for an Orlando Family Vacation for up to four people to travel to Orlando, Florida. You have your choice of visiting Universal Orlando, Disney World, or SeaWorld.
- Round trip airline tickets to Orlando
- Four-night accommodations at the Hyatt Regency Orlando including a half-day cabana rental and a $100.00 food and beverage credit.
- Two-day tickets to your choice of Walt Disney World Resort, Universal Orlando or SeaWorld Orlando
- Round trip ground transportation from Orlando International Airport to the hotel
Entries must be received by 11:59 pm ET on June 30, 2014.
I Heart Radio Sweepstakes to Universal Orlando
I Heart Radio is running a contest sponsored by a number of radio stations around the country.
This particular contest is for WNIC Detroit listeners and online registrants. It’s one of those contests where you have to register online and then call in at the right moment to ben included in the pool of entrants.
There is also an option for five online-only participants to be entered into the sweepstakes.
The deadline for online registration is 11:59 pm on June 23, 2014. Enter here.
The winner will receive:
- A trip for to Universal Orlando® Resort in Orlando, Florida. Four day, three night trip for winner and up to three guests
- Trip will include round trip coach class air transportation for four
- 3 nights standard hotel accommodation at Universal’s new Cabana Bay Beach Resort or at another on-site hotel
- non-exclusive ground transportation to and from airport and hotel in Orlando, FL
- 3-Park Unlimited Passes for admission to Universal Studios Florida, Universal’s Islands of Adventure and Wet ‘n Wild for four people
- Blue Man Group tickets for four
Have you ever won a travel sweepstakes? Please share in the comments!