This contest for a trip to the 2014 Sundance Food Festival sure got my attention!
I was in Utah last January but didn’t have the chance to check out the Sundance Film Festival in Park City.
It sure sounded like fun, though.
Enter this contest by January 7, 2014 for a chance to win a VIP trip to for you and a friend to this year’s Sundance Film Fest.
The contest is sponsored by Vulture and General Assembly.
You can mix and mingle with the stars and gliterati at Sundance.
The prize package includes:
- Jet in and post up. Fly free (with a friend) to Park City, Utah. Stay at the invite-only Collective Lodge in Deer Valley and get free private transportation to all events.
- Exclusive entry. Enjoy film screenings, panels, and conversations at the intersection of storytelling, technology, and social impact.
- Five-star dining. Attend a private dinner with entrepreneurs, influencers, and celebrities, including actor Adrian Grenier, activist Kweku Mandela, and artist Waka Flocka.
- VIP status. Access to a variety of special events and parties, featuring music and entertainment by top artists, DJs, and performers.
- Complimentary yoga and wellness sessions every day.
- Membership in the Sundance Institute.
Click here to enter the contest.
The contest is open for entries through 5 pm. on January 7, 2013, and the winner will be announced that day.
The film festival takes place from January 16 – 21, 2014 so be prepared to pack your bag in a flash.