Lonely Planet is offering free copies of its Dublin travel guide for Kindle or iOS in honor of St. Patrick’s Day.
This is a an electronic version of the complete 256 page book, published in October 2013.
The regular price of the digital version of Lonely Planet Dublin is $22.99.
Lonely Planet Dublin, is a comprehensive travel guide, for those planning to both explore the top sights and take the road less travelled.
Here’s the description from the publisher:
- Full-colour maps and images throughout
- Highlights and itineraries show you the simplest way to tailor your trip to your own personal needs and interests
- Insider tips save you time and money, and help you get around like a local, avoiding crowds and trouble spots
- Essential info at your fingertips – including hours of operation, phone numbers, websites, transit tips, and prices
- Honest reviews for all budgets – including eating, sleeping, sight-seeing, going out, shopping, and hidden gems that most guidebooks miss
- Cultural insights give you a richer and more rewarding travel experience – including history, literature, music and architecture.
- Useful features – including Walking Tours, Day Trips and For Free
- Coverage of Grafton Street, Temple Bar, Merrion Square, the Northside, Kilmainhaim and the Liberties, and more