After dropping our bags off at the hotel, the first thing we did when we arrived in Paris was to head over to the Orange mobile phone store.
My husband and I both have the El Cheapo T-Mobile cell phone plan, which does not offer international coverage.
He has an android, and I have an unlocked iPhone.
For 40 Euros each, we purchased Orange Holiday Sim cards, to give us mobile coverage on our vacation.
Orange Holiday Mobile Phone Plans: Two Weeks for 40 Euros
The Orange Holiday Sim cards give you access to a prepaid plan good for two weeks.
For 39.99 Euros, you get:
- a French phone number
- 120 minutes to call from Europe to the U.S. (and any other country in the world)
- 1000 texts, from Europe to any country
- 1GB of mobile internet in Europe
- Free access to Orange wifi hotspots
- An option to purchase a top-off card