Is it a seminar or is it a movement? The Deal Mommy is organizing a “do” for deal mongers with a passion for family travel.
This hotel has reasonable weekend prices, so why not plan to stay the weekend and take in the sites. If you’d rather not go downtown, the Smithsonian Air & Space Museum’s Udvar-Hazy Center is just down the street.
- Scheduling around a school calendar
- Saving money without relying only on credit card bonuses
- Condo rentals and hotel rooms for families traveling overseas
- Booking award tickets when you need more than two
- Destination planning for families
- Camp Mom: traveling with your kids for less than the cost of camp
- How to save on theme park vacations
Several top notch speakers are already lined up, with more to be added:
- Carolina Travel Girl: Where to stay when a hotel room won’t cut it
- Jason Steele: Booking award travel for families
- Shawn of Miles to Memories: Booking loo00ong summer vacations
Follow this hashtag on Twitter to stay in the loop: #FT4RL
Registration will begin at 9 a.m. and sessions will run from 10:00 a.m. to 4:00 p.m. (possibly 5:00). Lunch and an afternoon snack break are included in admission.
Sign up early because the first 25 registrants can get tickets for $49. After that, tickets are going for $59. Here’s the link to register!