Live to eat? Me too!
Lonely Planet’s The World’s Best Street Food: Where to Find It & How to Make It is combination cookbook and travel guide –my two favorite genres.
This 225 page book, published in 2012 presents collection of street food experiences from around the globe, including everything from classic hotdogs to exotic pastries.
Inside The World’s Best Street Food:
- 100 authentic recipes from around the world
- Brilliant images throughout
- In-depth background of each dish, how it came about and what it’s like to eat
- Savoury and Sweet sections
- Glossary of exotic ingredients with easy-to-find alternatives
- Where to find the best examples of each dish when you’re on the road
- Written by food writers from around the world with an introduction by Tom Parker Bowles
The Kindle edition is currently free on Amazon (the paperback costs $14.50.)