Club Carlson is out with an update to its app that includes a new feature called “Extras.”
The “Extras” feature allows you to earn Club Carlson points if you initiate your online shopping in app.
At launch, only a few online businesses are participating.
- Delivery.com: 8 points per $1 spent
- Jet: 6 points per $1 spent
- eBay: 6 points per $1 spent
- iTunes: 6 points per $1 spent
- Groupon: 10 points per $1 spent
- SeatGeek: 10 points per $1 spent
Certain types of purchases are specifically excluded so be sure to read the terms and conditions extra carefully.
With the exception of Hilton, most hotel chains do not operate online shopping portals. Club Carlson’s in app “Extras” feature, while not the most lucrative offer, may be of interest to some.